Sexual pleasure is one of the most primal needs of man, male or female. And in most societies, a man’s ability to perform the sexual act is something that is expected. This is the reason why the inability to perform the sexual act used to be a matter that is kept hidden. While it is still treated with some degree of discretion, the want or need for better sexual performance is now an accepted subject of discussions medical or otherwise. When it comes to enhancing one’s manhood, there are a lot of options that is available. A closer look at 10 top male enhancement products would show that improving sexual performance has much to do with blood circulation. Thousands of products advertising increased sexual performance, including 10 top male enhancement products, claim to enhance penile size, girth, and performance.
Here’s a rundown on the 10 top male enhancement products available in the market today. These products may be available in online stores, retail stores, pharmacies, medical facilities.
1. Synthetic Pills are often phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitors. They work by stopping the chemicals responsible for breaking down the chemical that allows the penis to reach and maintain an erection. The three most popular, and most definite part of the 10 top male enhancement pills, are Viagra, Levitra, and Cialis. Side effects on these pills include hypertension, kidney damage, headaches, blurred vision, and angina among others.
2. Herbal Pills are considered to be the safer alternative px7 primal flow reviews to synthetic drugs. These are taken orally in recommended dosages. Gingko biloba and Asian ginseng are a couple of the most common herbal ingredients for male enhancement.
3. Supplements like vitamin C, E, and B complex are essential nutrients for penile functioning. These along with other minerals as zinc and L-arginine boost sexual performance through increased blood circulation in the penis.
4. Extenders are devices that are worn on the penis to stimulate tissue production in response to pressure. A longitudinal force is applied by the device on the penis causing it to adapt and increase in length and girth.
5. Creams and oils are applied to the penis in a massaging technique to improve sexual functioning and achieve a harder and longer erection. This topical medication stimulates blood flow to the penile area.
6. Implants are surgically inserted into the sides of the penis to allow it to achieve erections anytime and for any desired period of time. The implant is an inflatable device made of semi-rigid silicone or polyurethane rods that can be controlled as needed.
7. Pellet suppositories containing alprostadil or prostaglandin E1 can be inserted in the urethra for successful erections. This method takes anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes to take effect with the erection lasting for about 30 to 60 minutes.
8. Pumps make use of a hollow tube that is placed over the penis. With the tube in place, the pump sucks out the air causing a vacuum that pulls blood into the penis. When penile erection is achieved, a tension ring is set at the base of the penis to maintain the erection until after sexual intercourse.
9. Patches enhance sexual performance through active ingredients that are transported into the bloodstream transdermally. These male enhancement patches are applied to the body where the active ingredients can be absorbed through the skin. Patches, like pills, increase blood flow to the penis.